Kevin Campbell, Ph.D.
About Kevin Campbell
I am a licensed Psychologist and have been working as a therapist for over 20 years in the San Francisco Bay Area. I have an office in San Francisco and in Pacifica. I received my doctoral degree at Alliant University. I completed my training at the University of California, Berkeley Counseling Center and at the Stanford University Counseling Center. I have experience working with clients struggling with depression, anxiety, sexuality issues, identity issues, grief and loss, relationship issues, and compulsive internet and internet pornograpy.
Do you experience any of the following:
- Do you sabotage yourself or behave in ways that lead to your relationships ending or being distant and unfulfilled?
- Do you under-perform or under-utilize your potential at work and in life in general?
- Is your creativity blocked?
- Are you unable to grieve your losses and move forward?
- Do anxiety and depression plague you?
If so, then I may be able to help you.
SpecialtiesAnxiety, Coping Skills, Depression, Grief, Relationship Issues, Trauma / PTSD
Age Group FocusAdults
Treatment ApproachesAttachment-based, Cognitive Behavioral (CBT), EMDR, Emotionally Focused, Interpersonal, Mindfulness-based (MBCT), Psychodynamic, Somatic, Trauma Focused
IssuesAnxiety, Caregiver Stress, Chronic Pain, Codependency, Coping Skills, Depression, Grief, Internet Addiction, Introversion, Men’s Issues, Relationship Issues, Self Esteem, Sex Drive - Low, Sexual Abuse, Sexual Addiction, Sleep or Insomnia, Trauma / PTSD, Video Game Addiction