Jessica Eiseman, MS, LPC-S, NCC, CCTP
About Jessica Eiseman
My name is Jessica and I am a therapist who provides a safe environment for individuals to gain the relief they are seeking during difficult times.
- Have you been feeling down, depressed, sad or hopeless?
- Have you recently found out you are pregnant or had a baby and you don't feel like you think you should?
- Have you experienced a traumatic event that you can’t get out of your head?
- Are you losing sleep and are not sure why?
- Do you no longer feel safe in places that you used to?
- Do you now feel disconnected or numb from others?
- Do you lose your train of thought when people start asking you questions or when you are watching TV?
SpecialtiesDepression, Postpartum, Trauma / PTSD
Age Group FocusAdolescents, Adults
Treatment ApproachesAcceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Cognitive Behavioral (CBT), Culturally Sensitive, Eclectic, Forensic Psychology, Humanistic, Integrative, Interpersonal, Motivational Interviewing, Psychological Testing and Evaluation, Relational, Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
IssuesAnxiety, Caregiver Stress, Coping Skills, Coping With Medical Issues, Depression, Dual Diagnosis, Family Conflict, Goal Setting, Grief, Immigration Issues, Military, Parenting, Postpartum, Pregnancy, Prenatal, Relationship Issues, Self Esteem, Sexual Abuse, Transgender, Trauma / PTSD, Women’s Issues