Laura McDonald, BA(Hons), BWRT(Psych.)
About Laura McDonald
For your free information pack, please get in touch.
I use a technique called BrainWorking Recursive Therapy (BWRT) and you can find out more on my own website which is http://www.bwrtireland.ie as well as the official, worldwide site at http://www.bwrt-professionals.com
If you suffer from any form of psychological or emotional difficulty, just imagine how wonderful it would be to wake up tomorrow morning to discover it had gone. And no matter how hard you searched for it, it remained a thing of the past that simply didn't cause you a problem any more!
- Why we sometimes can't stop ourselves doing things.
- Why we sometimes feel that we just cannot do something we would really like to.
- Why we so often limit ourselves from getting on with life.
- Why we sometimes give up on something without even trying properly to do it.
- Why we sometimes fear something when there's no real reason to do so.
- Why some situations 'trigger' uncomfortable feelings, even though we have no idea why.
- Why therapy doesn't always work as we want it to.
- BWRT® provides help and support (sometimes for very serious conditions) for hundreds of people every day - the process is now being used not just in the UK, but also in South Africa, India, Australia, New Zealand, France, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Estonia, Serbia, Albania... and almost everywhere else you might think of!
I also offer professional practitoner training, online.
SpecialtiesAnger Management, Anxiety, Family Conflict, Parenting, Postpartum, Self Esteem, Sports Performance, Weight Loss
Age Group FocusAdults