I help people who struggle with painful relationships
and difficult emotions
- An allergic reaction to anger
You're wanting deep, fulfilling connections with your loved ones, but things just don't turn out the way you're hoping. Instead of closeness, there's more tension and hurt. Your attempts to communicate what you're feeling and needing to loved ones come out in jumbled words mixed with lots of feelings and tears. You wrestle with feeling stuck, overwhelmed, and so alone.
These are not foreign experiences to me. I'm no stranger to strained relationships that arose partially from my difficulty conveying what I was going through and partially from others' difficulty understanding and responding to me in ways I needed. Over the years, I've learned to translate emotions into English
, the intuitive and abstract into practical and concrete.
Consider me as a "Feelings Translator
" who helps people:
- Make sense of their own internal experiences (thoughts, emotions, needs)
- Translate them into words that loved ones can understand and respond to.
If you're feeling like (or have been told that) you're "too emotional
" or "too sensitive
", you're not alone. Moreover, you're not crazy
, and there's nothing wrong with you. You're HUMAN
, and like everyone else, you're probably needing a safe space where you can be yourself, process your pain, and learn new ways of living - all alongside another human being.
I'm right here with you. Let's figure this out together!
*Special focus on working with:
* Specialized Training in:
- Highly Sensitive Persons (HSPs)
- Enneagram Ones, Twos, Fours, and Nines
- Brainspotting (Certified)
- Enneagram (Currently in process of becoming professionally certified)